Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The first REAL day!


I told ONE person here at work....that is HUGE for me!!! Im usually such a blabber mouth!! It is my team leader and she was VERY excited!! So far it has been so nice to hear how excited everyone gets when they hear the news!! I was afraid I would loose my lunch when my team starting talking about eggs while I was eating. They were eating cafeteria food, and the menu was "breakfast for lunch" so there were these odd looking scrambled eggs that looked disgusting on the plate across from me. It took all my energy to keep my eyes on the wall behind her, because I didn't want to be too obvious and have everyone realize my little precious secret!!

1 comment:

Sharon Tessandori said...

So the morning...or afternoon sickness sets in?

I can't believe that you're actually prego!