Well I am getting bigger. I am now 5 1/2 months. I really think in the past couple of weeks, I have just popped out!
I can feel Gabriel moving now, but it's still too small for Lupe to feel by touching my stomach!
Everything is so exciting right now! My sister brought over the changing table and every piece of clothing my nephews have grown out of.....his closet is FULL! I talk to him often and tell him where we are going and what I am doing. Also his cute little daddy has started reading a bedtime story to us every night!! I have fallen in love with my husband all over again. He will be a WONDERFUL daddy!

3 comments:
Oh E you look so darn cute! So glad you finally posted a pic of yourself. Keep updating your blog with more pics! You and Lupe are so cute :-)
ahhhhhhhhh! you look so glowing-ly happy!
I'm glad you posted a pic so i can see your ever cute self and belly :)
xoxoxox~stac
how are you feeling these days? isn't it awesome to feel them bounce'n around in there!!!!
:)
Post a Comment