Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gabe meets Aunt Sharon

We went to College Station to meet Sharon & Andy who were in Texas for their nephew's baptism and Thanksgiving. We ate dinner, stayed in a hotel (Gabe's first time), then met for coffee the next morning. It was a GREAT time, and so good to see my gal!!!
I have PLENTY to post after our trip, so please make sure to see all my new posts!!

2 comments:

Syphus Family said...

I'm so glad Gabe was able to meet his Aunt Sharon. Looks like you guys had fun together. Gabe is so handsome!

Sharon Tessandori said...

Erika I am in LUV with that little boy! He is so sweet and so beautiful! I'm one step closer to wanting one of my own someday...and as you know, that makes Andy a very happy man!

And of course seeing you was a little slice of heaven friend! I already miss you!