Every year we go to my Aunt & Uncle's lakehouse on Lake LBJ in Johnson City- outside of Austin. We had a fun time! Last year, Gabe was so little he pretty much slept the whole time. But not this year, he was all over the place and all I got to do was pretty much just chase him the whole time. He is such a little busy body! What a difference a year makes...whew time is going so fast!
Lupe and I have been married for 6 years this year. We have 2 beautiful boys. Gabe is 4 years old and as BUSY as can be. Our newest addition Simeon is now 1. I am a part time Preschool teacher, (my own boss) and I'm loving it. I am a senior Stylist for Stella & Dot- a fabulous jewelry line! check out the site www.stelladot.com/esilva
1 comment:
Awww!! It's amazing how much they grown in a year! He looks like he had a blast!
Post a Comment