Saturday, September 06, 2008

Give a "Shout Out"


I am so excited so many people have blogs now! I love to catch up this way, oh and Facebook (thanks Kristy) and MySpace (thanks Anne). These sites are all so addicting, but fun!

I also love that I can see who visits my blog! I love to see the visitors from all over; TX, KY, WA, NC, AL! Thank you everyone for visiting! Please leave comments too, we love to hear from you!

3 comments:

Staci said...

i love your blog e! i have it bookmarked and check it more often than i comment. your pics always make me smile.... i miss you- staci

Sharon Tessandori said...

Heres a shout out from KY! I agree that the internet is wonderful cause it allows us to stay connected even when we're hundereds of miles apart.

And even though I rarely get to see the cutie Gabe, I feel like I'm seeing him grow up! Such fun....

xo, sharon

Syphus Family said...

Hey, I hope you guys are ok with the storm. Keep us posted. Stay safe.