I always laugh when I get on your blog because those jingle bells start and for about a minute I can't figure out what is making that noise. It happens every time! :) Looks like a great Christmas! Too cute! We are doing good and Luke is adjusting really well. He just tripped over a pillow and landed funny on his knee and broke his thigh bone. We were at my mom and dad's for Christmas with them and my mom was upstairs with Luke and his cousin when it happened. I was feeding the baby and BB was unloading the car. My mom yelled for BB and he know it was broken by the way it was hanging there. He palpated it and nearly threw up. I have never seen him so pale. We took Luke to the ER at 59 and HWY6- Memorial Hermann and they referred us to Memorial Hermann Children's downtown. It was a long 24 hours but life is somewhat back to normal. Hopefully only 3 more weeks to go. Thanks for the thoughts and I hope you guys have a great week! Sorry my post is so long!
Lupe and I have been married for 6 years this year. We have 2 beautiful boys. Gabe is 4 years old and as BUSY as can be. Our newest addition Simeon is now 1. I am a part time Preschool teacher, (my own boss) and I'm loving it. I am a senior Stylist for Stella & Dot- a fabulous jewelry line! check out the site www.stelladot.com/esilva
1 comment:
I always laugh when I get on your blog because those jingle bells start and for about a minute I can't figure out what is making that noise. It happens every time! :)
Looks like a great Christmas! Too cute! We are doing good and Luke is adjusting really well. He just tripped over a pillow and landed funny on his knee and broke his thigh bone. We were at my mom and dad's for Christmas with them and my mom was upstairs with Luke and his cousin when it happened. I was feeding the baby and BB was unloading the car. My mom yelled for BB and he know it was broken by the way it was hanging there. He palpated it and nearly threw up. I have never seen him so pale. We took Luke to the ER at 59 and HWY6- Memorial Hermann and they referred us to Memorial Hermann Children's downtown. It was a long 24 hours but life is somewhat back to normal. Hopefully only 3 more weeks to go. Thanks for the thoughts and I hope you guys have a great week! Sorry my post is so long!
Post a Comment