Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Haircut and working out

Gabe got a new spikey- "big-boy" hair cut. I do have pics but they are on my mom's camera. Cant wait to show you all!!! in the meantime, I am now addicted to Twitter. It was facebook, but have now moved on. ;) I am also on the 30 challenge of the Wii EAS Sports Active. My sister and I are both doing it, and it's awesome. I am trying to be better. I even joined the YMCA a couple months ago, but it turned out Gabe hated it! So, I could only go REALLY early in the a.m. or wait til Lupe got home from work. So...., I am so proud that I am actually working out at home...SHOCKER for me!!
pics to come soon- of Gabe not me!! ;)

1 comment:

Sharon Tessandori said...

I wanna see the new "do"!!!
Pics, quickly please!