ok, from some friends on Twitter, I heard that there is some child photo stealing going on....so I am going private. I am trying to think of everyone to invite, so I hope I havent left anyone out.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Who would steal child photos and what on earth would they do with them? I am way out of touch. I have copyright on all my stuff, I'd sue the bleep out of them.
Lupe and I have been married for 6 years this year. We have 2 beautiful boys. Gabe is 4 years old and as BUSY as can be. Our newest addition Simeon is now 1. I am a part time Preschool teacher, (my own boss) and I'm loving it. I am a senior Stylist for Stella & Dot- a fabulous jewelry line! check out the site www.stelladot.com/esilva
3 comments:
Who would steal child photos and what on earth would they do with them? I am way out of touch. I have copyright on all my stuff, I'd sue the bleep out of them.
Make sure to add me!
Thanks, I found it!
Post a Comment