Monday, February 08, 2010

My baby bump & Gabe's doggy bump


I am about 26 weeks along in this pic. I can't believe how fast it's going! Gabe sure does take part in making the time fly. I am so busy with him that I forget I'm pregnant most of the time. Well, except for the huge belly that gets in my way ;). I crave sweet & sour chicken just like I did with Gabe. Funny enough I really have only had some Chick Fil A for breakfast some days, but didn't want it as much as my first pregnancy.




So then the funny thing is- Gabe has a doggy in his tummy.
I am not sure where it came from, but he has himself convinced that he is growing a dog in his belly. It's the cutest thing. He tells me when he is eating, that his doggy likes or dislikes that food. The other day he told me that his doggy's hair is going to look just like his. Here is a picture of Gabe and his "doggy bump".

2 comments:

Kristy P said...

OMG you are so cute!!! And, I love Gabe's lil bump. Not too much longer!!!

Luke Alden said...

LOVE IT!!! That is too cute. Looks like you are doing great and so excited for you all!