I am now 32 weeks along. I went to the dr. today and he scared me a bit by saying I was measuring large. He sent me for another ultrasound and it turns out Im measuring at 36 weeks, so this is going to be one BIG baby apparently. I didn't get to chat with the dr. after the ultrasound, so I'm hoping everything is still ok and on schedule. Here is my St. Patty's day baby bump pic!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
my 8 month "bump"
I am now 32 weeks along. I went to the dr. today and he scared me a bit by saying I was measuring large. He sent me for another ultrasound and it turns out Im measuring at 36 weeks, so this is going to be one BIG baby apparently. I didn't get to chat with the dr. after the ultrasound, so I'm hoping everything is still ok and on schedule. Here is my St. Patty's day baby bump pic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You look great!
I **heart** your st patty's day belly. :) You are so very beautiful!
Aaah, you look awesome, you hottie! Just a couple more weeks - whoo hoo. Enjoy the last few weeks as a family of three. Oh, which reminds me - I cannot believe how big Gabriel is getting. AND, he's so cute!
Post a Comment