Thursday, November 13, 2008
Fun & Games- Peek-A-Boo!
Gabe has learned a new way to play peek-a-boo! It's quite funny.
I was noticing the ties from blogs and old friends.....and co-workers.
Just about everyone I worked with in Pearland either has a blog, or gets to visit mine. That makes me happy to see and hear that everyone is doing well. Tessie in KY., Kristy in WA., Steph in NC., Kelli & Michelle in TX., and I'm assuming the visitor from AL. is Amber??? Pearland PARD is in the house!! Hugs to all the girls!! Give a shout back to comment on how you are all doing in your neck of the woods. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute video E! Gabe is such a sweetheart!!! I'm so glad you talked me into starting & keeping a blog, and it's been a blast watching everyone - I miss all the P-land gals!
Too cute! I definitely miss P-land and all you girls! I am now a PTA mom so I'm trying to use my recreation skills to help our schools! Hi to everyone from NC!
Hello to all you ex Pearlanders! You guys would be shocked at it now....especially those that have been gone the longest. The City is a lot different and the department is too. We are where we are in part because of what each of you contributed.....Thanks!
Post a Comment