Wednesday, November 05, 2008

tagged

Tagged
I was tagged by Stephanie - so here goes:

8 TV shows that I love:
1- Desperate Housewives
2- Grey's Anatomy
3- Lipstick Jungle
4- Ghost Whisperer
5- How I Met Your Mother
6- Worst Week
7- John and Kate plus 8
8- New Adventures of Old Christine

8 Restaurants I Love
1- Chick Fil A (it's a kid friendly place what can I say? ;) )
2- Cheesecake Factory
3- Double Daves Pizza (buffet that is)
4- P.F. Changs - thanks mom!
5- Ruthies (mexican)
6- Beck's Prime (great burger joint)
7- IHOP- yummy weekend breakfast
8- Fuddruckers

8 things that happened today:
1- Went to work (teach)
2 -listened to student proudly count in spanish- "uno, dos, tres, crapo" HILARIOUS!
3- picked up Gabe and Wyatt at my moms
4- dropped off Wyatt
5- surprised by Lupe coming home early- no football practice!!
6- eat with my family! (Double Daves!!)
7- caught up on friends blogs!
8- rubbed Gabe's back until he fell asleep

8 things I am looking forward too:
1- tomorrow is my last work day of the week
2- football season being over
3- winter! -well our "Not Summer" season
4- adding on to our family one day
5- thanksgiving break (teaching rules!)
6- making my christmas cards this year
7- thanksgiving
8- Seeing Gabe again in the morning....I miss him when he's sleeping...sometimes ;)

8 things on my wish list:
1- win the lottery
2- live debt free
3- for us all to be healthy FOREVER!
4- love exercise
5- Gabe to be well behaved and always share.... a girl can wish can't she??
6- travel
7- make a difference
8- be happy

I tag: kristy, tessie (and anyone else that wants to participate!)
thanks steph- it was fun!

1 comment:

Syphus Family said...

I can't believe you are going to make your Christmas cards this year...impressive! Thanks for participating!